Friday, May 11, 2012

The 1st Haircut

I have been avoiding cutting Joslyn's hair even though it was clear it needed it. She had so little hair for so long that I didn't want to cut it when she finally got some.  I also didn't want to get rid of that baby blond that is mostly just at the tips now.  I did have my friend do a quick bang trim about a month ago but it was time to admit that an all over cut was needed.  We went over to her friend Viv's house for a playdate yesterday and I asked Viv's mom Danielle (she also cuts my hair) to cut Jos's hair.  We had been talking about it for weeks but it was time to finally do it.  I couldn't let my child walk around with crazy hair anymore.

The before
That's a lot of crazy hair.
Remember her little baby mullet? That little tail in back was the only hair she really had when she was born. 

That tail got a little out of control so Danielle evened up the back and trimmed everything to make it healthy.

Can I go play yet?!
 AFTER!  It looks so much better and she still has her adorable curls!

Her bangs don't cover her eyes anymore!

Our baby is growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment