The great thing about moving to a new city is we have a brand new places to explore! My MOMS Club planned a trip to the Santa Ana Zoo and since I have been wanting to check it out, Jos and I were happy to join. It's much smaller than the LA Zoo but it's great for a toddler since all the exhibits are close together and I could let Jos run around without fear of her getting lost. She isn't a big fan of staying in the stroller these days. There is also a playground area that Jos spotted as soon as we got there. That girl loves slides. It's a great place to spend the day and since Jos is free until 3, I'm sure we'll be going back. We still need to ride the train around the zoo and for some reason, the farm area didn't have many animals so I would like to go back again to see what else they have there. We spent the morning looking at the animals, grabbed some lunch and then Jos played on the playground for awhile before it was time to go home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment