Friday, July 29, 2011

Cape Cod Trip: Day Six

The hubs' high school friend came over the house to see us.  It was fun introducing Joslyn to one of his oldest friends.  She was flirting with him and putting on the charm.  This girl loves boys already.  We're in trouble!  The hubs stayed at the house to catch up with his friend and the grandmas, Fiora, Joslyn and I headed to Chatham to do a little shopping.  We went in a few cute shops, stopped for coffee for the adults and milk and puffs for Jos and then Jos had a bit of a meltdown.  She was clearly over shopping.  We made one last stop at a dog store to pick out a new collar for Abby (Jos made the final decision between two) and then headed back to the house.  We didn't do much the rest of the day but hang out and relax.  We had been going going all week so it was nice to just relax and I think Jos appreciated the time out of the car seat or stroller and enjoyed playing with her toys. I'm learning that when you have a child with you on vacation you need some off time or they get worn out quickly. 
Grandpa Howard serenaded her.
and then she wanted to play
Snack break in Chatham
Sippy strap, another awesome baby invention!
I took a quick picture of the Chatham Light.
 iPhone, remote, water bottle and no clothes = a happy girl
Abby's new collar from Chatham.

No comments:

Post a Comment