Another exciting thing happened while we were on the Cape. Joslyn started walking! The Friday before we left she had taken about 3 steps to me but when we got the Cape, she didn't want to walk anymore. I think there was too much house to explore and she gets around faster crawling. But then she realized she had a lot of people around her anxious to see her walk so she decided to show off. She loved the applause she got every time she took a few steps. Being a working Mom, I was so worried she was going to start walking and I wouldn't be there so I'm relieved she decided to save it when I was there to see! And the grandmas, Grandpa Howard, Uncle Paul, Auntie Michelle, cousin Fiora and Daddy got to see too! Of course, we had to get it on video!
She's still a bit unsteady on her feet but every day she walks further and further. And when I pick her up from daycare she'll be standing at the door and walks to me. Makes me smile every time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment