Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Menu Plan Wednesday

My new challenge is using leftovers in different dishes to make my grocery budget stretch a little bit more.  The shredded beef I'm making in the crock pot is an easy one to use in other dishes since we love Mexican food.  The oven omelet I'm making tonight will be great for breakfast to take to work and I can bring the chicken divan leftovers for lunch (I keep trying to get the hubs to bring leftovers for lunch but he's not on board yet!). 

Wednesday: Oven Omelet but I'm using turkey sausage (because I have it), spinach and subbing half the eggs for egg whites to make it a little more low calorie. 
Thursday: Chicken Divan and salad
Friday: In-N-Out
Saturday: Crock pot shredded beef tacos
Sunday: Burrito bowls with the leftover shredded beef
Monday: Teriyaki chicken, brown rice and broccoli
Tuesday: Lobster ravioli and salad

No comments:

Post a Comment