I'm feeling lazy this week and don't want to go grocery shopping. But we must eat so I'm just getting stuff to make through Sunday and then I'll go major grocery shopping Monday.
Wednesday: Teriyaki chicken, broccoli and rice
Thursday: Easy Shepherd's Pie (The hubs has been requesting this and this looks like an easy recipe. We usually use ground turkey for everything but I'm using beef this time because of the questionable salmonella outbreaks due to ground turkey.)
Friday: In-N-Out
Saturday: Three-Cheese Chicken Penne Florentine and salad
Sunday: Lemon sage chicken and green beans
I think I'm also going to make this recipe for chocolate banana ice cream (but leave out the honey and vanilla) since Jos loved all the ice cream she had while we were on vacation and this is a healthier version. I already have the banana slices and strawberries in the freezer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment