Monday, August 29, 2011

Minus 3, Plus 3: To Do List Grows

Pinterest continues to add items to my never ending to-do list. I see so many great ideas on there and I HAVE to do them!
  • Print 6-11 month, 1st birthday and 1 year pictures photo album
  • Put 3-6 and 6-9 month clothes in big tub and put in garage
  • Put 1st year memory box items in a large tub so I can use the small hat box they were in for 2nd year items
  • Print out monthly pictures and put them in 1 year frame
  • Work on baby book
  • Print 1st year monthly blog updates into a book *I decided to use Blurb because it gives me more control. It's going to take me forever to put it together but it will look just the way I want when it's done. 
  • Edit 1st year videos into 1 DVD
  • Organize pictures and picture DVDs into a photo box. And get an external hard drive to back up my pictures, which I will store in a fire proof box because I'm that paranoid about losing my pictures.
  • Organize recipe book. Move recipes from small book to binder.
  • Frame foot and hand print lobster with a picture of Jos making it.  Sort of like this, but I got a different frame.  I'll post a picture when I do it.
  • Make 2-8x10 photo canvases following these DIY instructions.  I got the canvases for a great deal at Michael's when they were buy 1, get 1 for a penny!
  • Create a collage like this from Joslyn's newborn pictures.  I want a collage of all my favorite baby parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment