Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'll Tumble For You

Joslyn started taking a once a month gymnastics class set up by the MOMS Club.  It's not really much of a class but there is an instructor to help out and different "cycles" they go through.  One is a playroom with a slide, hula hoops, rings to hang from and a steep ramp they can slide down on Frisbees.  The other two parts are a trampoline, balance beam and bar part and a tumbling obstacle course too.  She had her second class on Monday and I think we may have a gymnast on her hands!  Of course her favorite part about the class is the room with the slide but she also loves hanging from the bars and rings, jumping on the trampoline and even asked to go on the balance beam this time.  We will definitely be going back each month and I'm sure she'll be sad when the class is over.

She went straight for the slide as soon as we got there.

Making friends.

Ready to show off her skills!

Check it out, Mom!


A blur on the trampoline.

Trying out the balance beam.

Running for the tumbling course.



She also started doing rolls (we call them flips) all by herself a few weeks ago but she refused to show it off while at the class. I'll post the video of her doing it in another post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment