Monday, March 26, 2012

My Vision Comes to Life!

I've been pinning ideas for a yellow and gray master bedroom since I joined Pinterest.  When we moved into this house and I saw the ugly pink walls and even uglier pink and gold curtains, I knew that it was time to make my dream a reality.  Since we're renting, the first thing I asked the landlord was if I could paint the walls and when he said yes my plan was in motion!  I had to wait a few months but the room is finally complete and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! I feel like I finally have a grown up bedroom!

Before....
Could this room be any uglier?!


AFTER!!!

I framed the key to our first house and hung it up with the panting my mother-in-law did of it when we first moved in.

Nothing was safe once I learned the joys of spray paint.



I love the rug I got from Urban Outfitters and the curtains I had made by an Etsy seller!

1 comment: