St. Patrick's Day has never really been a holiday I celebrate. I try to wear green on the day but since I'm not Irish and don't like drinking beer, I don't really see the point in celebrating. But with a kid you tend to try to make every holiday special or fun. Our St. Patrick's Day fun started with a MOMS Club party at the park. Joslyn wore her silliest St. Patrick's Day outfit, complete with rainbow BabyLegs and a "Daddy's Lady Luck" t-shirt. She had a blast playing at the park with all the kids and one of the older girls took her under her wing and they become best buds. It was pretty darn cute to watch. Joslyn is not one to stick to her age appropriate play area so she was chasing after the bigger kids, hanging from every bar she found and went down the big slide over and over again. This girl LOVES a slide and will now say "slide" anytime we get in the car since she assumes we're going to a park.
 |
| My favorite picture of her right now. Love that smile! |
 |
| No fear! |
 |
| Hanging out with her new friend. |
On the actual day, we of course did a foot and handprint craft. It's becoming a tradition and luckily I can always find an idea on
Pinterest for each holiday!
 |
| I painted each finger of her hand a color of the rainbow. |
Her pot of gold!
 |
| I took a bullet and ate the chocolate coins to get the gold wrapper ;) |
No comments:
Post a Comment