Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Day Off

After my productive day yesterday, I gave myself the day off today.  Well except for a few more loads of laundry. Laundry never takes a day off around here.  My Dad and brother Brian were in town so Joslyn and I went and met up with them for lunch, along with my brother Darin.  I had breakfast for lunch, always a treat, and Joslyn had fun seeing her grandpa and uncles.  When we got home, Joslyn went down for a nap and I spent an hour laying on the couch with the hubs. I read Entertainment Weekly while he read 4 Hour Body on my Nook.  Yes, John read a book! It only took 32 years for it to happen...and an electronic gadget.  We're celebrating Valentine's Day a day early and John is cooking me dinner tonight. He has short ribs in the crock pot (they smell delicious!) and is making four cheese angel hair pasta to go with it.  I'm making caramel brownies for dessert.  I'm going to keep this short so I can enjoy what's left of the day.  It's bath time for Joslyn and then it's time for my favorite part of the day, reading her a book before bed.  Hope you all are enjoying your Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment