Well my first menu plan was a success! I stuck to my budget and we even threw in a leftover day so I had one extra meal and I didn't have to go grocery shopping at all last week. John did go shopping again on Saturday to get ingredients for our Valentine's Day dinner but since that was a special dinner, I'm not counting it towards my monthly grocery budget. We would have spent way more if we went out to dinner! I'm going to try to keep this going so here's this week's menu. My Mom is coming to town on Saturday so meals may be rearranged if we go out to eat :-) No new meals this week but the spare ribs and pasta were both new recipes.
Tuesday: Leftover spare ribs and 4 cheese pasta. John made a ton so we have enough leftover for tonight. No complaints from me because it's delicious and I don't have to cook!
Wednesday: Eggplant bake, salad and garlic bread sticks
Thursday: Taco Night!
Friday: In-N-Out
Saturday: John's homemade pizza and salad
Sunday: Teriyaki chicken, brown rice and broccoli
Monday: Pork tenderloin and green beans (Another favorite from the TJ's frozen food section. TJ's makes my life so easy, lol.)
For Joslyn: I'm going to make her a beef stew in the crock pot with beef, sweet potatoes and carrots. Hopefully she likes beef more than chicken. I'll also make some carrots and sweet potatoes separately. I made a lot of fruit for her last weekend and froze it but I'll get some bananas for her too because she loves them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment