Saturday, February 12, 2011

Frankie Says Relax

I've forgotten how to relax.  I used to be able to sit on the couch all day, in my pajamas, and only move for food or drink.  I don't know how to to sit still anymore.  I'm afraid I'm becoming my mother (just kidding Mom! You know I love you!).  Even when I was sick last weekend, John had to tell me to take it easy and relax.  Today I cleaned the entire house (except for the bathroom, that's John's job), did two loads of laundry and made apples, zucchini and mangoes for Joslyn.....along with my usual daily routine of feeding, changing and playing with Joslyn.  I ate a lot of Brachs Conversation Hearts so I think I've been running on pure sugar.  I took small breaks during the day to Skype with the in-laws, watch Say Yes to the Dress, Jersey Shore and The Soup and the whole family took a walk since it was such a beautiful day but I haven't really sat down for more than half an hour at a time all day.  I think it's time to listen to Frankie and relax the rest of the night.  I will be relaxing with this guy.


 And the hubs too of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment