My Mom and I took Joslyn to the
Aquarium of the Pacific for the first time on Tuesday. I couldn't wait to see how she would react. She loved it! Every time I stood in front of a tank with her, her eyes would follow the fish and she would not turn away. At first, I had her in the stroller but then I put her in the Baby Bjorn so she could get closer. She put her hands up on the windows of the tanks and would kick her legs and "talk". It was adorable. We joke that she loves the ocean because she loved her ocean play mat and Mr. Octopus but I think she really will be an ocean girl! We definitely picked the perfect 1st birthday party theme for her :-) We were there for 3 hours and she was the perfect baby, even though she was tired and due for a nap. She was having way too much fun to be cranky! She also loved looking at all the kids that were there. She took it all in and enjoyed every minute and it was so much fun to watch her experience the aquarium for the first time.
 |
| Where are we?! |
 |
| Kissing sea lions...or they were fighting. |
 |
| Checking out the shark tank |
 |
In the Lorikeet forest...she would turn her head every
time the birds made a sound. |
 |
| Looking at the sting rays. Next time, she can touch them! |
 |
| Watching Mommy touch a starfish |
 |
It's like I see things differently now because I see them
through her eyes. |
 |
The sea otters were so cute!
We caught them during feeding time. |
 |
| Hi fish! |
 |
I love having so many pictures with
me and her. I never get pictures of
us because I usually have the camera! |
 |
| I LOVE fish! |
 |
| Lots of Nemo's! |
 |
| We had a great day!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment