
I could care less who is playing in it or who is going to win. If I didn't work for Fox, I probably wouldn't know what time or day it's airing. I guess I could watch for the commercials or maybe the halftime show but eh, I'll pass. I told my sports obsessed family that I would find a man that did not like sports and I did, and married him. It's one of the many reasons I love him. But I know what I WILL be watching!

My husband, not so much. He may not like sports but he also does not like Glee. No one is perfect. The only good thing about the Super Bowl is a the Super Bowl episode of Glee airing after it! Oh and a public service announcement to those that will record it with a DVR. It's going to run about 6 minutes long so record accordingly. You're welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment