Totally stealing this idea from my friend
Kate. I'm not sure I'll always have a first for every Friday but I love these pictures and had to post them. John finally took the Christmas lights down this past weekend (having lights up in February is completely normal, right?) and it was a beautiful day so I decided to take Joslyn outside to play on the front lawn for the first time. The bad thing about our house is there is no grass in the backyard, just the front. But since she's not on the move yet, there was no need to worry about taking her out to the front lawn. I laid out her adorable
splat mat that I got from
BabySteals.com (this site is DANGEROUS!) so she could sit on it. If she's anything like me, her sensitive skin will probably not like the grass. I also brought out a couple toys for her to play with but she was way more interested in looking around at everything and turning her head for every noise she heard than playing with her toys. Every time a car drove by or a dog barked, she had to investigate what made that noise. I love watching her discover the world around her!
 |
| Daddy, watcha doing on that ladder? |
 |
| What was that? |
 |
Inspecting a blade of grass
that got on the mat. |
 |
Found this in the dollar aisle at
Target and had to get it for her :-) |
 |
| This is fun! |
I just can't get over how much she looks like you! So adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou are the only person that has said she looks like me, lol.
ReplyDelete