Friday, April 27, 2012

Busy Bag Exchange

I decided it would be fun to host a busy bag exchange party with women from my MOMS Club since I was already planning on making busy bags for Joslyn for our trip to France.  I thought why not include other women from my club, have them over for dessert one night and get some amazing busy bags out of the deal? It sounded like a great idea to me and luckily the other women in my club thought so too! 9 of us were responsible for making 9 of one busy bag.  We got together on Wednesday night to exchange the bags and I was so impressed with what they created!

Pool noodle lacing

Sensory balloons (linked from the mom's blog that made them!)

Double trouble shapes

Color shade matching

Button snake, which is different from the one I made before.  This one is just a pipe cleaner and a bag of buttons.  Love all the fun buttons!

My contribution, no sew fishing game.

The award for most original idea goes to this mom who made a travel chalkboard! I have seen a lot of busy bag ideas but have never seen this one!  She painted a little box with chalkboard paint and then filled it with chalk and a little cloth.


Felt cupcakes

Number matching wheel. Jos is a little young for this one but I will be saving it for later!

We also made a popsicle stick puzzle that night.

I let Jos try out the sensory balloons and pool noodle lacing because I didn't think either would be practical to carry on the plane and she loved them!



The rest I will be saving for our trip. Love that I have a bag of new, fun activities for her!

1 comment: