Sunday, February 26, 2012

One More Valentine's Day Project

It was raining the day after Valentine's Day so I decided to bring out the paints again and make one more heart craft. Of course, I saw the original idea on Pinterest.  Do I get my ideas anywhere else?  It was a pretty easy craft to do.  I painted the trunk of the tree on a piece of white construction paper and then cut a heart shape out of another piece of construction paper the same size.  Then I laid the paper with the heart cut out on top of the paper with the tree trunk and taped it so Joslyn could only paint inside the heart shape.  I filled a paper plate with pink and red paint and let her have fun.  I tried to get her to just do fingerprints but again, she wanted to get her whole hand into it. No matter, it still turned out adorable!




She has no problem getting her hands messy.
Finished tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment